At a Glance:
- Designed for classroom use
- Secure connection directly to iPad
- SBAC and PARCC testing compliant
- Full-size keys for easy navigation
- No batteries or charging required
- For legacy iPad devices
1. Apple MFI Certified
2. Dock connector provides wired connection to iPad, no batteries or charging required
3. Multimedia and arrow keys for easy navigation
4. Well-spaced keys for comfortable typing
5. “Correct connect” diagnostic indicator
6. Durable, lightweight design
WIRED DESIGN IDEAL FOR STANDARDIZED TESTING
Wireless keyboards are not always permitted during standardized testing, and battery-powered or rechargeable keyboards can run out of power at inopportune times. The Wired Keyboard connects to an individual iPad via a secure wired connection and requires no batteries or charging. This makes the keyboard ideal for SBAC and PARCC testing as well as school deployments at any grade level.
WELL-SPACED KEYS FOR COMFORTABLE TYPING
Designed with students in mind, this durable, lightweight keyboard features full-sized, well-spaced keys for comfortable typing. Multimedia controls offer convenient one-touch access to a variety of features, including volume, mute, play/pause, fast-forward, rewind, and screen lock. Additionally, full-size arrow keys allow students to navigate easily through documents and websites.
The Wired Keyboard for iPad includes a 30-pin Apple Dock connector, and is compatible with iPad (3rd generation) and iPad 2.
- Wired Keyboard for iPad with 30-pin connector
- iPad 3rd gen
- iPad 2
- iPad (Original)