At a Glance:
- Connect four HDMI devices to an HDTV through one HDMI output cable
- Switch devices by remote control or manually
- LED indicators show you which device is sending a signal
- Sensor automatically sends signal if only one source is active
1. Back-Facing HDMI Inputs (3)--connect to HD services
2. Intelligent switching function detects the device that is powered on and automatically switches to that device
3. Front-Facing HDMI Input (1)--connects to HD device
4. HDMI Output (1)--connects to HDTV (1080p output resolution supported)
SWITCH BETWEEN FOUR HDMI SOURCES
Easily switch between four HMDI sources on your HDTV while using only one HDMI output cable with the 4-Way HDMI Switch with Wireless Remote. Ideal for HDTVs with limited HDMI inputs, this switch saves you the hassle of manually plugging and unplugging cables when you want to use a new device. Connect up to four TV boxes, Blu-ray players, game consoles, and other high-definition devices into the 4-way switch and easily change which device is sending signal to the TV.
AUTOMATIC SWITCH MODE DETECTS ACTIVE SIGNAL
If only one HDMI source is actively sending a signal to the 4-Way HDMI Switch, a sensor will automatically detect that source and send data from that device to the TV so you don't have to flip through powered-off devices to find the one you're trying to use.
REMOTE CONTROL FOR EASY SWITCHING
There's no need to get off the couch when you want to switch the HDMI signal from cable TV to video games, thanks to the included remote control. The 4-Way HDMI Switch also features a button on top of the device that allows you to manually switch between HDMI sources.
LED LIGHTS PROVIDE EASY MONITORING
Four green LED lights on the top of the 4-way HDMI switch box make it easy to tell which connected HDMI device is sending a signal to the HDTV.
- 4-Way HDMI Switch
- Wireless Remote
- Cable connector: HDMI
- Apple TV