- Only needed for Wemo legacy products: Wemo Switch, Insight, Light Switch (1st Generation) and Motion Sensor to Apple HomeKit
- Wemo Mini, WiFi Smart Plug, WiFi Smart Outdoor Plug, Dimmer, Light Switch 3-Way and Light Switch (2nd Generation) connect directly to the Apple Home app; a Wemo Bridge is not required.
WEMO AND Apple HomeKit, TOGETHER AT LAST
With the Wemo Bridge, you can quickly and easily enable your legacy Wemo devices to work with Apple HomeKit. This smart bridge allows you to connect your Wemo Switch, Insight, Light Switch (1st Generation) and Motion Sensor to Apple HomeKit, enabling you to easily and securely control your smart home using the Apple Home app and Siri on an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. Current Wemo 2nd Generation products automatically connect to the Apple Home app and this device is not needed.*
*NOT NEEDED for Wemo 2nd Generation products. Wemo Mini, WiFi Smart Plug, WiFi Smart Outdoor Plug, Dimmer, Light Switch 3-Way and Light Switch (2nd Generation) connect directly to the Apple Home app; a Wemo Bridge is not required.
YOUR HOME. YOUR WAY. FROM ANYWHERE.
Wemo devices use your existing home WiFi network to provide wireless control of lights, lamps, heaters, fans, and much more – with no subscription or hub required. When using the Wemo Bridge and the Apple Home app, you can control Wemo connected lights and appliances from anywhere away from home by using the Apple Home app through Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub.
ASK Siri TO CONTROL YOUR WEMO DEVICES
In addition to enabling control through the Apple Home app, the Wemo Bridge also allows you to use intuitive voice commands to control your Wemo devices by asking Siri. Just ask, “Hey Siri, dim the kitchen lights”.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HOME. ROOM BY ROOM.
The Apple Home app allows you to group your Wemo devices by room so that you can easily control them all at once with your voice or with the tap of a button. Simply ask, “Hey Siri, Turn off Kyle’s bedroom”.
CREATE THE PERFECT SCENE
The Apple Home app allows you to set a custom scene to control multiple devices at once, all with a single command. Start the day off right by simply saying “Siri, good morning” to start a personalized scene that warms up the house, turns on the lights and brews your morning coffee. Or let Siri know when you’re coming home so that the lights and heat are already on.
SET CUSTOMIZED SCHEDULES
With the Wemo Bridge, you can use the Apple Home app to easily set automatic schedules for lights and appliances connected to your Wemo smart plugs and light switches. Keep your home comfortable by scheduling a fan to turn on at noon or schedule the porch light to turn on at sunset so that you never come home to a dark house.
SLEEK AND COMPACT
With its compact footprint and white finish, the Wemo Bridge has a sleek and unobtrusive design that blends in seamlessly with your home décor.
- 2.55” L x 5.8” H x 5.5” D
- .54 pounds
- Wi-Fi router
- Compatible with Wemo Mini, Insight, Light Switch, Dimmer, Switch and Motion Sensor
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with iOS 10.0 or higher
- Power - Micro-USB Port: 5V/1A DC
- Power - PSU: 100-240V AC
- Operating/Storage Temp: 32° F to 104° F
- Minimum System Requirements:
Compatible with Wemo Switch, Insight, Light Switch (1st Generation) and Motion Sensor
iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with iOS 10.0 or higher
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.55” L x 5.8” H x 5.5” D
- Weight: .54 pounds
- Power: Micro-USB Port: 5V/1A DC. PSU: 100-240V AC.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: 32° F to 104° F