Belkin's 10G CAT6a snagless patch cord, built and tested to exceed 500MHZ, is 10 times faster than CAT6 and 100 times faster than CAT5e cables. Our patch cords are individually tested and comes with test results in every bag. When used with Belkin's CAT6a patch panels, keystone jacks, and bulk cable, our CAT6a snagless patch cords enable 10GBase-T performance in data center applications.
- Cable Type: Patch cable - CAT 6a
- Conductor Construction: Stranded Copper
- Conductor Size: 26AWG x 4 pairs
- Connectors: 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Dielectric Strength: AC 1.75kV/0.15sec
- Flame Retardant Test: CM
- Insulation Material: HDPE
- Jacket Diameter: 6.2±0.3mm
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Mutual Capacitance: 5.6 nF/100m nom.
- Propagation Delay: 45nS/100m max @ 500MHz