Face Mask (Box of 50)
Face Mask (Box of 50)Soft, breathable, single-use disposable face masks quality assembled in USA.
Save 20% with Promo Code: MASK20
PEACE OF MIND BOXED TO GO
On the frontline or standing in any line, you’re always covered with the Face Mask. The single-use, disposable Belkin Face Mask provides a simple, reliable, and comfortable way for you to help cover the nose and mouth in accordance with CDC recommendations. Simple by design, the pleated mask includes a nose clip to reduce air gaps and expands to fit your face. Elastic loops fit securely over each ear. Each box contains 50 masks for your convenience. These masks are backed by quality and assembled in the USA.
How To Put on Face Mask
- Wash hands.
- Holding the flexible nose clip at the bridge of your nose, wrap elastic loops around each ear.
- Using two fingers, press nose clip to form around the bridge of your nose, and use other hand to pull the bottom of the mask down to cover your chin. Ensure mask fits snuggly against your face.
How to Remove Mask Safely
- Remove the mask by elastic loops only, taking care not to touch the front of the mask.
- Immediately discard mask in the trash.
- Wash your hands.
At a Glance
- Assembled in the USA
- 3 layers of soft, breathable latex-free polypropylene
- Nose clip and elastic loops for performance fit
- Single-time use and easily disposable
- 50 masks per box
- 180mm x 100mm
- 50 disposable face masks
- Due to the nature of the product type, returns are not accepted on this item.
Not Recommended For:
- Use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected;
- Use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or
- Use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Please be advised:
- Face Masks are excluded from free ground shipping offer.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.180mm x 100mm