version of firmware is available for your
F9K1102 N600DB Wireless Router
Firmware Version Information:
Belkin Wireless Router Version : 2.10.17
Release Date : 09/16/2013;
This update (version 2.10.17) includes:
- " Fixed an issue with slow internet connections on a small percentage of modems.
Version 2.10.16 includes:
- Added Print Network Information feature allowing you to print your network's security information onto a card that is the same size as the one that came with your router.
- Added Parental Internet Controls which allows you to enable/disable internet access for a certain device or schedule times/days that the device can access the internet.
- The Mobile User Interface has improved. The display of Router Options has been enhanced visually. Menu items can be collapsed and expanded.
- L2TP and PPTP support has been added to the types of network connections in the setup process.
- The Firmware Update Page now will automatically check for a firmware update once accessed from the router's Dashboard. If an update is found, you can apply the update to your router with a single click.
Version 2.10.11 includes:
Image location : http://nextnet.belkin.com/update/files/F9K1102/v2/WW/F9K1102_WW_2.10.17.bin
you wish to update the firmware in your Belkin Router, click
'Download NOW' below to get the file. Save the file to a folder on
your computer where you can find it later. Browse to the file from
the 'Firmware Update' page. Select the file, then click 'Update'.
Click here for full instructions
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document. Click here
to get Adobe Acrobat