A NEW STANDARD
Harnessing Corning Incorporated’s expertise in specialty glass, InvisiGlass Ultra made with Accessory Glass 2 by Corning sets a new standard in screen protection. InvisiGlass Ultra offers improved scratch resistance, reduced scratch visibility and better drop performance than screen protectors made from tempered glass and plastic. All this from a crystal clear glass material that is only 0.21mm thin to preserve touchscreen sensitivity. The only difference you’ll notice to your phone is added resilience.
Made for: iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus
- Anti-Fingerprint & Anti-Scratch coating tested to 9H pencil hardness
- Accessory Glass 2 by Corning for smooth glass feel and enhanced strength
- Optically Clear Adhesive bonds glass to base
- Base layer provides buffer between glass and screen
- Fluid adhesive prevents gaps to minimize lifting
BELKIN & CORNING
InvisiGlass Ultra is a partnership between Belkin – designers and engineers of world-class screen protection, and Corning – the name renowned for expertise in specialty glass, ceramics and optical physics. Accessory Glass 2 by Corning is a material engineered for ultimate resilience, durability and protection. In combining this remarkable material with screen protection designed to preserve the native screen experience, Belkin presents InvisiGlass Ultra, a new standard in screen protection.
The ultimate in screen protection, InvisiGlass Ultra offers best in class protection against scratches and scuffs. Tested to withstand contact from damaging materials such as keys and coins, and the damage caused by drops and other impacts, this screen protector is an ideal buffer between your phone screen and the rest of the world.
|NAME OF TEST||TESTING||RESULTS*|
|Indenter Testing|| |
|✓ 3-5X better|
|Tumble Testing|| |
|✓ 25% reduction|
|Drop Testing A|| |
|✓ 25% improvement|
|Drop Testing B|| |
Breakage after scratch
|✓ 25% improvement|
* Based upon tests of Accessory Glass 2 by Corning compared with soda-lime glass. Actual results may vary.
This hardwearing glass protector delivers ultimate strength despite being only 0.21mm thin. This preserves touchscreen sensitivity to ensure the phone operates and responds as though the screen protector wasn’t even there. The smooth glass finish provides a tactility and level of response similar to the naked screen.
ION EXCHANGE STRENGTHENED
Ion-exchange strengthening is the process of heating glass into a liquid form, and then exchanging the smaller sodium ions with larger potassium ions. The larger molecules are more tightly packed into the space, providing a dense molecular structure. This higher density gives the glass greater strength.
|PRODUCT||Transparent||Tempered Glass||InvisiGlass™||InvisiGlass Ultra|
|Material||PET||Tempered Glass||Flexible Glass||Accessory Glass 2 by Corning®|
|Thinness for touch screen sensitivity||.13 mm||.33 mm||.20 mm||.21 mm|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓|
*Ion-exchange strengthening is the process of heating glass into a liquid form, and then exchanging the smaller sodium ions with larger potassium ions. The larger molecules are more tightly packed into the space, providing a dense molecular structure. This higher density gives the glass greater strength.
*Rated 9H against low-carbon steel at 5H, using the ASTM D3363 Film Hardness by Pencil Test Hardness.
At a Glance:
- Up to 3-5X improvement in scratch-resistance*
- Up to 25% increase in drop performance*
- 0.21mm thin preserves touchscreen sensitivity
- Ion-exchange strengthened for superior surface quality and damage reduction*
- Up to 25% reduction in scratch visibility*
- Up to 25% improvement in strength after scratch
- Smooth glide of real glass
- Crystal clarity
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Americas only. 2-Year Limited Warranty elsewhere)
- InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Protector
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 Plus