Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch
Offering the latest in cybersecurity best practices, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch allows operators to control multiple systems using the same set of peripherals (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) without exposing potential vectors for attack. This US-Manufactured, TAA-compliant-secure KVM is ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions--including government, military, and healthcare applications. The KVM switch also dramatically simplifies workstation setup with auto-sensing ports, which seamlessly merge DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI display standards. And thanks to its support for most current and many upcoming display resolutions, this KVM switch represents a long-lasting, high-ROI investment that will scale with user demands for years to come.
The Belkin Difference
- Auto-sensing ports for seamless compatibility between DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs/outputs
- Futureproof design supports current and upcoming video standards up to 4k@60hz
- Passive cabling architecture simplifies upgrades and deployment
- Highly secure KVM switch purpose-built for sensitive applications
- Certified for Protection Profile 3.0 to meet the highest security standards
- Connects multiple peripherals while maintaining air-gap isolation and preventing signal leakage
- Supports up to 4 host computers and 1 display for improved user productivity
Meets the Highest Standards for Cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch allows operators to confidently toggle between multiple systems via easy push buttons, without worry of exposing vulnerabilities. Each port uses a dedicated processor and emulator to provide an isolated signal path, helping prevent data leakage between computers. Optical data diodes provide an additional layer of protection by ensuring unidirectional data flow.
Universal Compatibility with Auto-Sensing Ports
Boasting plug-and-play compatibility for DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch helps IT administrators circumvent compatibility issues during deployment. Equipped with auto-sensing DisplayPort/HDMI combo ports, the switch can seamlessly connect multiple sources to a monitor even if they are using different display standards. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same, secure KVM switch across their network without the need for unreliable active cables or costly external video converters.
Passive Cabling Streamlines Hardware Upgrades
Whereas other KVMs can struggle to bridge newer display technologies with legacy standards, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM switch leverages combo passive cabling to streamline system upgrades and new hardware rollout. Even during deployment, should a desktop not match the expected specifications on a given PC, the KVM can adapt nearly instantly with a single cable change.
Futureproof Design Maximizes ROI
The Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch offers a connectivity solution that network administrators can rely upon for an entire IT lifecycle. Thanks to innovative video and connector architecture that anticipates future technology, this KVM switch keeps pace with system upgrades even as graphic inputs/outputs change. This allows the switch to provide a dramatically lower total cost of ownership than adapters, KVM changes, and other costlier alternatives.
Delivers Crisp Resolution and Frame Rate
The Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch is ideal for applications that demand outstanding resolutions and high refresh rates. It delivers resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz for HDMI, up to 4K at 30 Hz for DisplayPort, and up to 2K at 120 Hz for both DisplayPort and HDMI.
Durable Chassis Resists Physical Tampering
With its sturdy uni-body chassis, this KVM switch prevents physical tampering by minimizing potential physical entry points. A holographic product label provides a clear visual indication of tampering, while internal, battery-backed, always-on electrical sensors render the unit inoperable if it is opened.
Accessories Facilitate Easy Setup
Designed for maximum flexibility, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch adapts to fit your particular IT needs. Optional mounting brackets help minimize clutter by mounting the unit underneath a desk. And with its intuitive color-coding, the switch helps further streamline installation by enabling systematic management of high-side and low-side connections. An optional desktop controller unit works seamlessly as a remote control while a USB CAC reader can be added to provide for dual-factor authentication. Extended warranty options allow administrators to synchronize the life-cycle expectancies of the KVMs with other IT components on an operator’s desk.
- Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch
- 12V 1.5A DC Power Supply with Worldwide Adapters
- Interchangeable Port Color Chips
- Port-Naming Labels
- Quick Installation Guide
- Number of Computer Connections: 4
- Video Interface:
- Number of Monitor Outputs: 1
- Type: 4
- Cable connector:
- AC Plug Style: Worldwide replaceable mains connectors
- Input Voltage (AC): 100-240
- Supported Video Formats: DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
- External power: 12VDC 1.5A
- Host Ports: 4
- Supported Audio Formats: Analog
- Housing Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Indicator Light Status: Port Selected, EDID
- Remote Control Included: No
- Maximum Resolution: 4K@60hz
- Console Ports: 1
- Form Factor: Desktop, under desktop, rack mountable with optional accessories
- Power Supply: 12VDC 1.5A
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140F
- Security Features: Common Criteria PP3.0 NIAP Listed
- Display Connection: HDMI/DisplayPort
- Keyboard Input: USB
- Keyboard/Mouse Connections: 2
- KVM Maximum Resolution SUpported: 4K@60hz
- Mouse Input: USB
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Power Supply Type: External
- TAA Compliant: Yes