WeMo® Insight Switch
- Turn your electronics on/off and monitor them from anywhere
- Create rules, schedules, and receive notifications
- Get insight into home energy usage
- Easy to use, easy to install
- WEMO is completely modular: The WEMO collection of products are designed to work together via the free WEMO APP.
- Works with Android and Apple devices
Belkin UK: Consumer Electronics Show [CES]
TURN YOUR APPLIANCES & ELECTRONICS ON/OFF, MONITOR THEM FROM ANYWHERE
The Wi-Fi enabled Wemo Insight Switch connects your home appliances and electronic devices to your Wi-Fi network, allowing you to turn devices on or off, program customized notifications and change device status - from anywhere. Wemo Insight Switch can monitor your electronics and will send information about the device’s energy usage directly to your smartphone or tablet. Perfect to pair with space heaters, wall A/C units, TVs, washers, dryers, fans, lights and more.
CREATE RULES, SCHEDULES AND RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS
Download the free Wemo App to as many smartphones and tablets as you like to create rules and custom schedules. The Wemo App can be as flexible as you need and allows you to create rules that are easy to set up and can easily be changed. You can even receive notifications that are personalized to meet your needs.
Get notified when your laundry cycle is finished so that you avoid wrinkled clothes, know when your child has exceeded their daily TV limit and turn it off, or find out if you left the space heater on accidentally.
GET INSIGHT INTO HOME ENERGY USAGE
The Wemo Insight Switch can help keep your home energy bills low by allowing you to set schedules, monitor energy usage on electronics, and find out which devices are used most often. Wemo can notify you instantly if home electronics have been left on and you can choose to either leave them on or turn them off from anywhere. Find out if you left the A/C window unit running and turn it off, find out if the kids are playing video games instead of doing homework, or schedule a space heater to turn on five minutes before you walk through the door.
With Wemo, you can set schedules, create rules for electronics to respond at specific times or to sunset/sunrise, and get notifications for any device connected to a Wemo Insight Switch.
EASY TO USE, EASY TO INSTALL
To install Wemo Insight Switch, simply plug the Switch into an outlet in your home and then plug an electronic device or appliance into the switch. Download the free Wemo App from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App store to any smart device. Wemo Insight Switch keeps you connected to your electronics anywhere you are--over Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G networks.
It's a Mod, Mod World
One of the beauties of Wemo is its modularity. Control one lamp or all of them. Dip a toe into smart-home tech, or dive in headfirst. There's a Wemo for every situation: Light Switches for your porchlight or those swanky recessed ceiling lights in the man-cave. Switches for your plug-in lamps and fans. Insight Switches for devices you want to monitor for energy savings. Control them all from your app, with no hub. Go forth and modulize.
WORKS WITH ANDROID AND APPLE DEVICES
Wemo Insight Switch is compatible with Apple (iOS 8 and higher) and Android (4.1 and higher devices) and your existing Wi-Fi router. It is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
Works with Amazon Alexa
Wemo Switch and Insight Switch work seamlessly with Amazon Echo, Amazon Dot and Amazon Tap to give you hands-free, vocal control over your stuff. Want to turn off the fan? Turn on the floor lamp? Shut off the TV in the kids' room before their brains melt? When Wemo and Alexa work together, all you have to do is speak your mind. Literally.
Wemo works with Nest Learning Thermostat
Nest's "home" and "away" modes can tell your Wemo switches what you're up to. If you're out, your desk fan turns off so the cat doesn't lose another inch of its tail. When you return, that fake Tiffany lamp your Grandma left you is burning brightly to welcome you home. And you can adjust basic Thermostat settings without leaving the Wemo app, thus conserving valuable thumb-tapping time.
Works with IFTTT
"If This, Then That" is a free web-based service that lets you do an amazing array of things with your Wemo. Visit IFTTT.com to find "recipes" for making Wemo turn lights on and off based on real-world events, send you push notifications about device activity, or take advantage of your phone's geo-fencing capabilities to know if you're home or away.
- Designed for residential indoor dry location use only
- Wi-Fi® router
- Android 4.1 or later
- iOS 8 or higher
- Max 240 V / 15 A / 60 Hz / 1800 W Max
- Number of Power Outlets:1
- Wi-Fi: 2.4Ghz 802.11n
- Turn electronics on or off — from anywhere
- Monitor your electronics’ usage/cost and receive custom notifications • Put your electronic devices on a schedule or have them respond to Sunset and Sunrise
- Works on multiple smart devices simultaneously
- You’ve already got everything you need: WeMo works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile Internet (3G/4G)
- Modular system. You can add additional WeMo Insight Switches easily, any time
- Intuitive, easy set up and easy to use
- Works with the entire family of Belkin WeMo products
- Works with IFTTT, connecting you to a whole world of Web apps
- Free WeMo App for Android and iOS operating systems
- One-year limited warranty
|Wi-Fi Technology||2.4GHz 802.11n|
|Minimum System Requirements||
iOS 9 or higher
Android 4.4 or higher
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||2.9” L x 2.9” H x 2.3” D|
|Additional Information||Electrical Ration: 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W|