CONNECT YOUR LAPTOP OR TABLET TO YOUR HDTV
The Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Display Cable lets you stream high-quality A/V content from your laptop or tablet to your HDTV. Use it to watch movies, share photos, or expand your workstation with a mirrored desktop.
Note: This cable plugs into the Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt™ port found on MacBooks and many Ultrabooks and tablets. Please check your device to confirm compatibility.
DURABLE 6 or 12-FOOT CABLE
The cable's molded strain-relief design reduces strain on the cable to help prevent wear and tear. Its 6-foot (1.8-meter) or 12-foot (3.6-meter) length is ideal for connecting to hard-to-reach HDMI inputs on your HDTV.
PLUG AND PLAY WHEREVER YOU GO
Seamless plug-and-play capability makes this cable ideal for quick media sharing in any setting. The cable has a black design with white labelling that helps you easily identify the "right side up" insertion point.
At A Glance:
- Transmit audio and video from Mini DisplayPort to HDTV
- Ideal for connecting MacBooks, Ultrabooks, or tablets to an HDTV
- Use for movies, presentations, photo slideshows, and more
- Molded-strain relief reduces wear and tear
- Black design with white labeling for clear identification
- 6-foot (1.8-meter) or 12-foot (3.6-meters) length for hard-to-reach HDMI ports
- 4K compatible
- Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Display Cable (6 or 12 Feet) and user manual
- Cable connector:
- MacBook Pro 17”
- MacBook Pro 15”
- MacBook Pro 13”
- MacBook Pro (2014)
- MacBook Air 13”
- MacBook Air 11”
- MacBook Air
- Surface Pro 4