Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Adapter
CONNECT YOUR LAPTOP OR TABLET TO YOUR HDTV
The Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Adapter lets you stream high-quality A/V content rom your laptop or tablet to your HDTV. Use it in conjunction with an HDMI cable (sold separately) to watch movies, share photos, or expand your workstation with a mirrored desktop.
Note: This adapter plugs into the Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt™ port found on MacBooks and many Ultrabooks and tablets. Please check your device to confirm compatibility.
DURABLE DESIGN RESISTS WEAR AND TEAR
The adapter offers molded-strain relief for flexibility at the connection points, reducing wear and tear from frequent use. A white label helps you identify which end is up for easy, quick insertion.
PLUG AND PLAY WHEREVER YOU GO
Measuring 5 inches, the adapter is a pocket-sized, portable accessory for HDTV setups both at home and in the office. When used with an HDMI cable (sold separately), the adapter offers plug-and-play capability that is ideal for presentations on the go.
At A Glance:
- Adapter transmits audio and video from mini DisplayPort to HDMI
- Ideal for connecting laptops or tablets to an HDTV
- Use for movies, presentations, workstations, and more
- Compact, portable 5-inch design
- Requires separate HDMI cable
- Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Adapter and user manual
- 5” adapter
- Converts audio and video to any device display enabled with HDMI® technology
- Easy plug and play allows seamless display of your laptop and tablet content to your HDTV
- Molded-strain relief provides flexibility at the connection points
- Supports 4K content
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Air 11”
- MacBook Air 13”
- MacBook Pro (2014)
- MacBook Pro 13”
- MacBook Pro 15”
- MacBook Pro 17”
- Surface Pro 4