CHARGE AND SYNC YOUR DEVICES
The Belkin USB-C to USB-B Printer Cable lets you charge your USB-C device as well as sync your photos, music and data to your existing laptop at transfer speeds of 480 Mbps. Plus, the cable also supports up to 3 Amps of power output for charging USB-C devices.
Made for: Connecting from a standard USB-C,(also known as USB Type-C), device to a USB-B printer cable. Also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3.
REVERSIBLE USB-C CONNECTOR
Never worry about which way to plug in again. USB-C is a new user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
Hi-Speed USB Compliance means that this cable has been certified by USB-IF to meet all electrical, mechanical, and environmental standards, ensuring a superior user experience. USB-IF is a non-profit organization made up of companies that facilitate the development of high quality USB products and compliance testing.
THIS CABLE IS GREAT FOR:
At A Glance:
- Connect USB-C enabled devices (new Macbook, Chromebook Pixel) to USB-B 2.0 devices and peripherals (legacy printers, hubs and hard drives)
- Reversible USB-C connector
- 480 Mbps Data Transfer Speeds
- 6-foot / 1.8-meters Cord Length
- 2.0 USB-C to USB-B Printer Cable
- MacBook Pro (2016)
- Google Chromebook Pixel