Connect your laptop or desktop computer to your wireless network.
Connect your computer to your modem or router without any cables. Simply insert the setup CD, run the software setup and plug the adapter into a USB port on your computer, and you’re ready to stream videos, share photos or music, print wirelessly, and transfer files from anywhere in your home.
Get the fastest dual-band speeds for video streaming and online gaming—up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz and 5GHz).*
WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) let you configure and enable security features with the push of a button.
Backward-compatible with 802.11a/g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps, the N600 DB Wireless Dual-Band USB Adapter can connect to older wireless networks and hotspots as well as newer 802.11n networks and wireless-N devices that offer increased range and speed.
*The standard transmission rates—300Mbps, 54Mbps, and 11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used.
- Radio Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz or 5GHz
- LEDs: Power and network link/activity indicator
- Wireless Encryption: Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) WPA®, WPA2® 64-bit, 128-bit WEP encryption
- Max. Link Rate: Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) or 300Mpbs (5GHz)
- Platform Compatibility: PC running Windows® XP (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista®, or Windows 7