2,4 Amp USB Charging 6-outlet Surge Protection Strip
SIX-OUTLET PROTECTION WITH TWO USB PORTS
Keep your electronic devices protected from dangerous power surges and spikes with the Belkin 6-Outlet Surge Protection Strip with 2 USB Ports. Simply plug the surge protection strip into any AC wall outlet and connect up to six AC and two USB devices to keep them safe from power surges, lightning strikes, and AC contamination. Ideal for laptops, DVD players, gaming consoles, speakers, and other medium-sized electronics, the Belkin Surge Protection Strip is made with high-quality circuitry and premium absorptive materials to protect your devices and data.
PROTECTS AGAINST SPIKES AND FLUCTUATIONS
Connecting your electronic devices to the Belkin Surge Protection Strip protects them from unexpected power surges, such as short circuits and lightning strikes. The surge protection strip also keeps your devices safe from sudden voltage fluctuations or low-level spikes and drops that can damage or even destroy electronics over time.
TWO 2.4 AMP USB PORTS FOR CHARGING
Charge your portable devices quickly while protecting them from damage and data loss thanks to two integrated USB ports. Ideal for smartphones, tablets, these USB ports charge at 2.4 amps, offering faster charging times than traditional USB ports, with added protection.
SURGE PROTECTION UP TO 650 JOULES
This surge protection strip is rated to handle up to 650 joules and is designed to shield home-office and entertainment electronics against harmful voltage fluctuations, surges, and energy spikes. Oversize metal oxide varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity and release it as heat. Fiberglass MOV covers also help contain or smother fire if a large surge causes the MOVs to ignite.
PROTECTED OUTLETS WITH RECESSED POWER SWITCH
The Belkin Surge Protection Strip features high-quality construction and a durable design with damage-resistant housing that protects circuits from fire, impact, and rust. Six protected AC outlets make this surge protection strip an ideal solution for home offices, media rooms, and other areas where multiple devices need to be connected. A large recessed power switch helps ensure you never accidentally power off your connected devices and makes reboots easy, while sliding safety covers help protect children from harm. The Belkin Surge Protection Strip also includes a Not-Grounded Indicator that warns you when your outlet is not properly grounded.
HEAVY-DUTY 2-METER POWER CORD
Protect your connected devices while keeping the Belkin Surge Protection Strip out of the way thanks to a 2-meter power cord. A heavy-duty design helps protect the cord from damage and ensures optimal power flow to your devices.
COMPLETE THREE-LINE AC PROTECTION
The Belkin Surge Protection Strip keeps connected devices safe with three-line AC protection. This type of protection guards against surges that occur between hot, neutral, and ground lines.
MYR 10,000 CONNECTED EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
This surge protection strip comes with a Connected Equipment Warranty, which means we will repair or replace electronic equipment damaged by an electrical surge or lightning strike while properly connected to the strip, up to MYR 10,000.
At a Glance:
- Protects home and office electronics from dangerous power surges and spikes
- Ideal for laptops, DVD players, gaming consoles, speakers, and other medium-sized electronics
- Six protected AC outlets and two 2.4 amp USB ports
- Heavy-duty 2-meter power cord keeps surge protection strip out of the way
- Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact, and rust
- Rated to withstand a power surge of up to 650 joules
- Three-line AC protection against surges between hot, neutral, and ground lines
- Warranty repairs or replaces damaged connected equipment up to MYR 10,000
- Belkin BSV604 6-Outlet 2-Meter Surge Protection Strip with two 2.4 amp USB charging ports
- Provides premium power protection for your laptop, DVD player, gaming console, speakers and other medium sized appliances
- Protects and charges tablets, smartphones or other devices at fast speeds
- Extends the life of your electronics
- Maintains data integrity
- Contains or smothers fire caused by a large surge