Includes “Best of CES” by 9to5Mac, iPhone Life Magazine, Techaeris, TWICE, and Top E-Commerce Market Share Gain by The NPD Group
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 25, 2019 – Belkin International brands – Belkin, Linksys, Wemo and Phyn – for the first time since merging with Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT), won six prestigious recognitions and awards for their innovative connected things and connected home portfolios at CES 2019.
Products awarded include Belkin’s BOOST↑CHARGE™ USB-C to Lightning Cable made with DuraTek™, ROCKSTAR™ Headphones with Lightning Connector, and screen protection line. Additional product recognitions include Phyn Plus and Wemo’s 3-Way Light Switch.
Belkin International’s award recognitions are as follows:
- 9to5Mac: “Best iPhone Tech” for Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ USB-C to Lightning Cable made with DuraTek™
- iPhone Life Magazine: "Best of CES 2019" for Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ USB-C to Lightning Cable made with DuraTek™
- The NPD Group: CE Industry Performance Award for Top E-Commerce Market Share Gain Cell Phone Screen Protection category in the U.S. presented to Belkin
- Techaeris: “Best AI Home Technology” for Phyn Plus
- TWICE: “TWICE Picks Award” for Belkin ROCKSTAR™ Headphones with Lightning Connector and Wemo 3-Way Light Switch
These wins come on the heels of Linksys’ prestigious J.D. Power Award recognition for ranking highest in overall customer satisfaction for wireless (WiFi) routers. This award honors Linksys as the leading wireless connectivity brand, achieving the highest score in the 2018 J.D. Power Wireless Router Satisfaction Report.
About Belkin International
In 2018, FIT merged with Belkin International (Belkin®, Linksys®, Wemo®, Phyn®) to create a global consumer electronics leader. Today, this group leads in connecting people with technologies at home, at work and on the go within the accessories (“Connected Things” – Belkin brand) and the smart home (“Connected Home” – Linksys, Wemo and Phyn brands) markets.
© 2019 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
All product names, logos and brands are property of their respective owners.
Public Relations Contact