Las Vegas/New Delhi, January 11, 2013: Belkin India, a leading provider of interconnectivity solutions across computing and consumer electronic devices, announced the launch of a host of devices at the Consumer Electronic Show 2013 in Las Vegas. The product launches include a new line up of wireless networking technologies for the iPad and the New High Definition NetCam Wi-Fi Camera. Belkin also showcased covers and keyboard for the iPad.
Commenting on Belkin’s announcements at CES 2013, Mr. Mohit Anand, Managing Director, Belkin India sub-continent, said, "It has always been our endeavor to launch newer innovations for a connected lifestyle. The challenge was to meet the benchmark set by us at the last CES and we are glad that the lineup introduced this year keeps that promise of delivering People Inspired Products to the next level."
New High Definition NetCam Wi-Fi Camera
The NetCam HD, a high definition wireless networking camera that allows users to see their home in high-quality 720p resolution for a smoother, more detailed picture on the smartphone or tablet. The NetCam HD sets up easily using any iOS or Android device and connects directly to a Wi-Fi router without the need of a computer. The free NetCam app allows you to monitor your home remotely anytime, anywhere. The app also provides email alerts, notifying you when motion is detected and sending you a snapshot of the motion in full HD.
Wireless Networking Technologies
- AC 750 DB Router:The AC750, Belkin’s entry level AC router, takes advantage of next generation AC Wi-Fi for a new level of reliability and connectivity. With combined dual band speeds up to 733 Mbps, the AC750 upgrades your network with the latest technology and is perfect for digital entertainment throughout the home.
- AC 1800 DB Router: AC1800 are the first Belkin routers to feature Simple Start, a browser-based setup interface that streamlines the installation process and eliminates the needs for a computer or CD drive. Simple Start enables one-click access to the router dashboard, making it easy to configure a media server, turn on parental controls or troubleshoot from a mobile device. With gigabit speeds, the AC1800 extends network range and provides more reliable coverage at greater distances, making it possible to stream more content to multiple smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs anywhere in the home.
- To get the most out of your new network, laptops and ultrabooks can be upgraded with the USB 3.0 ready AC Wi-Fi Dual-Band USB Adapter. This adapter provides speeds up to 867Mbps for smooth gaming and streaming around the home.
Accessories for the iPad
- Ultimate Keyboard Case: Featuring Belkin’s four-star TruType keys, the Ultimate Keyboard Case provides a smooth, laptop-like typing experience to minimize errors and maintain typing speed. When not in use, the keyboard automatically shuts off for instant access to the iPad’s onscreen keyboard and to help save battery life.
- FastFit Keyboard: The FastFit keyboard, a compact and affordable all-in-one keyboard solution. Featuring two viewing angles for optimal comfort, the laptop-style keyboard allows users to type fast with fewer errors. It also converts into a cover, snapping securely to your iPad’s frame to protect the screen from scratches and scuffs.
- Belkin Convertible Case: The Convertible Case is the only case specifically designed to hold both your iPad and Apple wireless keyboard. It folds into a stand for ergonomic typing and viewing and its strong, adhesive pads keep both the iPad and keyboard secure in one sleek case for protection and portability.
About Belkin India
Since 2009, Belkin has taken rapid strides towards becoming a leading tech & digital lifestyle brand. Belkin has come a long way to become the market leader across its product lines in India. From a single person to a team of 70+ people and offices in major metros, Belkin has become one of the fastestgrowing tech brands in the Indian subcontinent. Belkin’s extensive footprint now extends beyond India to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Pakistan.
PR & Communications Manager
+91 (0)124 489 8802
Office +91 120 396 5800 | Cell +91 999 916 7009