CONNECT™ Digital Multiport to HDMI® AV Adapter
UNIVERSAL HDMI SCREEN SHARING
Connect your laptop to an HDMI projector or display in an instant. This ultimate single cable solution features three popular connector types: Mini DisplayPort, USB-CTM and HDMI, eliminating the need for multiple cables that can slow down connection, and clutter meeting rooms and workspaces.
THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE
- Pioneer in innovation and technology for over 35 years
- Magnetized cable heads keep AV installations organized
- Supports audio for enhanced AV experience
- Supports Ultra HD 4K and is backwards compatible to accommodate lower resolutions
- Simple plug-and-play capability doesn't require additional software
THE ULTIMATE SINGLE-CABLE SOLUTION
Three connector types offer compatibility with the most commonly used laptop ports: Mini DisplayPort, USB-C and HDMI. This flexibility makes it possible to connect almost any laptop to your meeting room's HDMI projector or display, in an instant. Magnetized cable heads minimize set up time and ensure AV installations stay organized and functional.
DESIGNED FOR HDMI DISPLAYS
A male HDMI connector – chosen for broad compatibility with HDMI projectors and displays – makes it easy to share content from your laptop.
The adapter works with your laptop without requiring an additional software download. This means faster setup in the room and allows any meeting attendee to use the adapter without prior preparation. The long cable also helps by reaching to any seat in the room.
SUPPORTS ULTRA HD 4K
With ultra-high-definition video capability, the adapter preserves the quality of your original content for an enhanced video experience. It is backwards-compatible for lower resolutions and also supports audio.
POWERED VIA USB-A
Advanced circuitry within the adapter ensures high-quality performance across all inputs. It is powered by an attached USB-A cable which connects conveniently to your HDMI projector/monitor or a nearby power source for a seamless experience.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Magnetized cable heads stay organized
- Mini DisplayPort input
- HDMI input
- USB-C input
- USB-A cable powers adapter
- HDMI output connects to HDMI projector/monitor
- Multiport Digital to HDMI AV Adapter
- USB-C laptops/tablets
- HDMI laptops/tablets
- Mini-DisplayPort laptops/tablets
- HDMI Displays
- HDMI Monitors
- HDMI Projectors