Belkin Universal Secure KVM Switch, 4 Port, Dual Head
Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch
Offering the latest in cybersecurity best practices, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch allows operators to control multiple systems using the same set of peripherals (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) without exposing potential vectors for attack. This US-Manufactured, TAA-compliant-secure KVM is ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions--including government, military, and healthcare applications. The KVM switch also dramatically simplifies workstation setup with auto-sensing ports, which seamlessly merge DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI display standards. Additionally, with its ability to support for most current and many upcoming display resolutions, this KVM switch represents a long-lasting, high-ROI investment that will scale with user demands for years to come.
The Belkin Difference
- Auto-sensing ports for seamless compatibility between DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs/outputs
- Futureproof design supports current and upcoming video standards up to 4k@60hz
- Passive cabling architecture simplifies upgrades and deployment
- Highly secure KVM switch purpose-built for sensitive applications
- Certified for Protection Profile 3.0 to meet the highest security standards
- Connects multiple peripherals while maintaining air-gap isolation and preventing signal leakage
- Supports up to 4 host computers and 2 display for improved user productivity
Meets the Highest Standards for Cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch allows operators to confidently toggle between multiple systems via easy push buttons, without worry of exposing vulnerabilities. Each port uses a dedicated processor and emulator to provide an isolated signal path, helping prevent data leakage between computers. Optical data diodes provide an additional layer of protection by ensuring unidirectional data flow.
Universal Compatibility with Auto-Sensing Ports
Boasting plug-and-play compatibility for DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch helps IT administrators circumvent compatibility issues during deployment. Equipped with auto-sensing DisplayPort/HDMI combo ports, the switch can seamlessly connect multiple sources to a monitor even if they are using different display standards. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same, secure KVM switch across their network without the need for unreliable active cables or costly external video converters.
Passive Cabling Streamlines Hardware Upgrades
Whereas other KVMs can struggle to bridge newer display technologies with legacy standards, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM switch leverages combo passive cabling to streamline system upgrades and new hardware rollout. Even during deployment, should a desktop not match the expected specifications on a given PC, the KVM can adapt nearly instantly with a single cable change.
Futureproof Design Maximises ROI
The Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch offers a connectivity solution that network administrators can rely upon for an entire IT lifecycle. Thanks to innovative video and connector architecture that anticipates future technology, this KVM switch keeps pace with system upgrades even as graphic inputs/outputs change. This allows the switch to provide a dramatically lower total cost of ownership than adapters, KVM changes, and other more costlier alternatives.
Delivers Crisp Resolution and Frame Rate
The Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch is ideal for applications that demand outstanding resolutions and high refresh rates. It delivers resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz for HDMI, up to 4K at 30 Hz for DisplayPort, and up to 2K at 120 Hz for both DisplayPort and HDMI.
Durable Chassis Resists Physical Tampering
With its sturdy uni-body chassis, this KVM switch prevents physical tampering by minimising potential physical entry points. A holographic product label provides a clear visual indication of tampering, while internal, battery-backed, always-on electrical sensors render the unit inoperable if it is opened.
Accessories Facilitate Easy Setup
Designed for maximum flexibility, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch adapts to fit your particular IT needs. Optional mounting brackets help minimize clutter by mounting the unit underneath a desk. And with its intuitive colour-coding, the switch helps further streamline installation by enabling systematic management of high-side and low-side connections. An optional desktop controller unit works seamlessly as a remote control while a USB CAC reader can be added to provide for dual-factor authentication. Extended warranty options allow administrators to synchronise the life-cycle expectancies of the KVMs with other IT components on an operator’s desk.
- Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch
- 12V 1.5A DC Power Supply with Worldwide Adapters
- Interchangeable Port Colour Chips
- Port-Naming Labels
- Quick Installation Guide
SKVM PC Connection Combo Cables (Single Output PC)
|HDMI to HDMI||F1DN1CCBL-HH-6
|HDMI to HDMI High Retention KVM Combo Cable, 6'
HDMI to HDMI High Retention KVM Combo Cable, 10'
|DVI DL to HDMI||F1DN1CCBL-DH-6
|DVI-D to HDMI High Retention KVM Combo Cable, 6'
DVI-D to HDMI High Retention KVM Combo Cable, 10'
|mDP to DP||F1DN1CCBL-MP-6
|MiniDP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 6'
MiniDP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 10'
|DP to DP||F1D9019b06
|DP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 6'
DP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 10'
SKVM PC Connection Combo Cables (Dual Output PC)
|HDMI to HDMI||F1DN2CCBL-HH-6
|Dual-Head HDMI to HDMI High Retention KVM Combo Cable, 6'
Dual-Head HDMI to HDMI High Retention KVM Combo Cable, 10'
|DVI to HDMI||F1DN2CCBL-DH-6
|Dual-Head DVI-D to HDMI KVM Combo Cable, 6'
Dual-Head DVI-D to HDMI KVM Combo Cable, 10'
|DVI to HDMI and DP to DP||F1DN2CC-DHPP-6
|Dual-Head DVI-D to HDMI and DP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 6'
Dual-Head DVI-D to HDMI and DP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 10'
|mDP to DP||F1DN2CCBL-MP-6
|Dual-Head MiniDP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 6'
Dual-Head MiniDP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 10'
|DP to DP||F1D9020b06
|Dual-Head DP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 6'
Dual-Head DP to DP KVM Combo Cable, 10'
SKVM Monitor or Video Only Cables
|DP to DP||F1DN1VCBL-PP-6
|DP to DP Cable, 6'
DP to DP Cable, 10'
|HDMI to HDMI||F1DN1VCBL-HH-6
|HDMI to HDMI Cable, 6'
HDMI to HDMI Cable, 10'
HDMI to HDMI Cable, 25'
|HDMI to DVI DL||F1DN1VCBL-DH-6
|HDMI to DVI-DL Cable, 6'
HDMI to DVI-DL Cable, 10'
|DP to mDP||F1DN1VCBL-MP-6
|DP to MiniDP Cable, 6'
DP to MiniDP Cable, 10'
|USB A to USB B Cable for CAC Reader, 6'
USB A to USB B Cable for CAC Reader, 10'
|USB Keyboard/Mouse/Audio Combo Cable, 6'
USB Keyboard/Mouse/Audio Combo Cable, 10'
|DCU||F1D9026-50||50' RJ25 Extension for DCU|
|0401-00556||Replacement Power Adapter Kit, 12V/1.5A|
|F1DN002R||Advanced Secure LCD Desktop Controller for SKVM|
|F1D006||Mounting Bracket for F1DN102KVM-UN-3, F1DN202KVM-UN-3, F1DN104KVM-UN-3, F1DN104B, F1DN104C, F1DN104P, F1DN104K or F1DN204M|
|F1D008||Mounting Bracket for F1DN204KVM-UN-3, F1DN104E, F1DN104F, F1DN104W or F1DN104Q|
|F1DN005U||USB Smart Card/CAC Reader|
|8300-00765||CAC Cover Kit (Available only when installed on F1DN104KVM-UNN3, F1DN204KVM-UNN3 at the factory)|
|8300-00767||CAC Cover Kit (Available only when installed on F1DN102KVM-UNN3, F1DN202KVM-UNN3 at the factory)|
- Universal video support for up to 3840x2160@60hz refresh (on HDMI Console Output) 3840x2160@30Hz or 2860x1600@120Hz (on HDMI and DisplayPort Console Output)
- Unique combo video connector that accepts DisplayPort or HDMI
- Multi-platform support: Supports cross-platform systems, including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D video interface technologies via Belkin Passive Cables with high retention connectors
- Validated to Protection Profile 3.0
- Supports up to four host computers
- Supports two displays for improved user productivity
- Supports CAC readers
- Supports DCU remote control units
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, and peripherals prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Display security: Protected display interface prevents data leakage via the monitor
- Peripheral management: USB device restriction prevents unauthorised peripheral usage
- Anti-tampering: Always-on, battery backed active anti-tamper circuitry renders unit inoperable if opened
- Uni-body chassis: Minimises entry points and prevents physical tampering
- Secure labeling: Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Customisable port colouring and naming: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors
- Fast switching: No keyboard or mouse delays when switching ports, minimal video delay
- High retention connectors: High retention USB ports prevent accidental disconnection
- Secure packaging: Tamper-evident packaging ensures product is not tampered with during transport
- Audio Security for Speakers
- Easy mounting: Uses an integrated mounting track to allow under-desk or side-wall mounting, creating extra desk space
|Number of Computer Connections||4|
|Number of Monitor Outputs||2|
|AC Plug Style||Wordwide replaceable mains connector|
|Input Voltage (AC)||100-240|
|Supported Video Formats||
|Supported Audio Formats||Analog|
|Housing Type||Extruded Aluminum|
|Certifications||FCC Class B UL CE RoHS ICES RCM|
|Indicator Light Status||Selected Port, EDID|
|Remote Control Included||No|
|Console Ports||1, Dual Monitors|
|Form Factor||Desktop, underdesktop, rack mountable with optional accessories|
|2 Monitors||12VDC 1.5A|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140F|
|Security Features||Common Criteria PP3.0 NIAP Listing Pending|
|Display Connection||HDMI, DisplayPort|
|KVM Maximum Resolution Supported||4K@60hz|
|Local Console Interfaces||1, Dual Monitors|
|Power Rating||12VDC 1.5A|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Power Supply Type||External|