The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVMs are fully compatible with computer systems using video cards with DisplayPort 1.1 and 1.2 protocols; supporting resolutions up to 3840×2160. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies.
The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM (model F1DN104W-3) supports up to four DP computers and has the capability to switch CAC, keyboard, mouse, audio and two monitors.
The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVMs are designed, manufactured and certified to the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 standard. The latest NIAP Protection Profile ensures agencies are receiving the appropriate security for keyboards, pointing devices, displays and audio devices.
Device Type: 4-Port, DisplayPort Secure Dual-Head KVM with CAC
2x HDMI Ver 1.4 Female
8x DisplayPort ver 1.2 Female
12.5" (W) x 6.4" (D) x 2.5" (H)
Power Device: External power adapter
3 years service and parts
Min Operating Temperature: 32°F
Security Accreditation: NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0
DP, USB & Audio (Dual-Head)
- Dual DisplayPort + USB A/B + Audio Combo Cable, 6 ft. (F1D9020b06)
- Dual DisplayPort + USB A/B + Audio Combo Cable, 10 ft. (F1D9020b10)
DP to DP Cable
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable, 3 ft. (F2CD000b03-E)
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable, 6 ft. (F2CD000b06-E)
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable, 10 ft. (F2CD000b10-E)
- Number of Computer Connections: 4
- Video Interface: DisplayPort
- Number of Monitor Outputs: 2
- Cable connector: DisplayPort