Belkin Secure 4-Port Keyboard/Mouse Switch
The Belkin Secure KM switches are ideal for data-intensive applications where information from multiple sources of varying security classes must be viewed on multiple displays in real time. The Belkin Secure KM switches comply with the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 (PP3.0) standard. PP3.0 ensures agencies are using the latest security safeguards relating to Keyboard, Pointing Device, and Audio security.
Seamless cursor and keyboard switching (SCS) allows the user to change automatically from one highly isolated computer system to another by simply moving the mouse cursor between display borders, without having to push any buttons. Every system remains visible on its own display(s), continuously and simultaneously, while the Belkin Secure KM keeps the system isolated and secure.
Analysts and operators in defense and intelligence, banking and trading, or complex command and control environments will benefit immediately and immensely from seamless switching via the mouse.
Model F1DN104K-3 supports up to 4 PCs and 16 displays, in a desktop form factor that can also be mounted under the desk.
You can download the Multi-Display Software for KM from our support site.
Device Type: 4-Port, Secure KM
1x keyboard (USB Type A)
4x keyboard/mouse (USB Type A)
12.5" (W) x 6.2" (D) x 1.9" (H)
Power Device: External power adapter
3 years service and parts
Min Operating Temperature: 32°F
Security Accreditation: NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0
USB & Audio
- Seamless Cursor Switching (SCS) - allows you to transition automatically between highly isolated computers when the mouse cursor crosses the display border. Audio and Keyboard signals are also switched from one channel to the next as the point device moves from one display to the next.
- True data path isolation - Provides single, unbuffered, dedicated processor for each peripheral port to prevent data breaches.
- Lag-free, real-time switching - eliminates keyboard/mouse delay when switching between ports, offering a fluid and uninterrupted user experience.
- Hardware based peripheral protection - eliminates data leaks with hardware-controlled unidirectional data flows that allow the primary input devices (keyboard/mice, etc.) to communicate in only one direction, preventing data from flowing back to the input devices for enhanced security.
- Multi-monitor flexibility - predefined, ease-of-use configuration tool provides support of up to four displays per system.
- Secure compliance - NIAP Certified to latest Common Criteria Protection Profile PSS Ver 3.0, which exceeds EAL4 and PP PSS Ver. 2.1.
- Multiple Operating Systems - Windows, Linux, and Mac OS are all supported with no additional software installation. (Driver is required when multiple displays are connected to a single PC.)
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes assure data can only flow from devices to host
- Active tampering system
- Secure Labeling to provide visual indication of tampering
|Number of Computer Connections||4|
|Number of Monitor Outputs||0 (KM)|
|Number of Inputs||4|