At a Glance:
- Highest-quality connection available for VGA monitors
- Supports high-resolution imaging up to 1920 x 1080
- 3 coaxial and 5 twisted-pair cables minimise noise and interference
- Aluminum undermold with double-shielding ensures compliance with FCC interference requirements
- Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss
HIGH-RESOLUTION MONITOR CABLE
Offering the highest quality connection available for VGA monitors, the Belkin VGA cable is designed to support high-resolution imaging of up to 1920 x 1080 at high speeds. This male-to-male cable with HD15 connectors is designed for high-resolution multimedia monitors 17 inches and larger, and is fully compatible with PCs.
MINIMIZES CROSS-TALK, NOISE, AND OTHER INTERFERENCE
This VGA cable is constructed of three coaxial and five twisted-pair cables, minimising cross-talk, noise, and other interference on your monitor screen. An aluminum undermold with double-shielding helps meet FCC requirements on EM/RF interference.
MAXIMUM CONDUCTIVITY WITH NO DATA LOSS
The 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD15) connectors on the VGA Cable feature gold-plated copper contacts, providing maximum conductivity with no data loss. Thumbscrews help keep the cable firmly attached to both the PC and monitor.
This product is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- VGA (male-to-male) Cable
|Cable Characteristic||Thumbscrews , gold plated connectors|
|Cable Characteristic||Double shielded|
|Cable Type||VGA cable|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male|