Your Router is equipped with a DHCP server that
will automatically assign IP addresses to each
computer on your network. The factory default
settings for the DHCP server will work in most
any application. If you need to make changes
to the settings, you can do so.
changes that you can make are:
Change the Internal IP address of the Router.
The default = 192.168.2.1
- Change the Subnet Mask. The default = 255.255.255.0
- Enable/Disable the DHCP Server Function. Default
= ON (Enabled)
- Specify the Starting and Ending IP Pool Address.
Default = Starting: 2 / Ending: 100
- Specify the IP address Lease Time. Default
- Specify a local Domain Name. Default = NONE
To make changes,
click "LAN Settings" on the LAN tab
to the left.
will also provide you with a list of all client
computers connected to the network. To view
the list, click "DHCP client list"
on the LAN tab to the left.