5-Port Gigabit Network SwitchNEW
The 5-Port Gigabit Network Switch gives you reliable wired performance for sharing large data files, network printers, streaming video content, and multiplayer gaming. Run your network at maximum-performance Gigabit Ethernet speeds – transmitting data up to 1000Mbps*. Backward-compatible with your existing 10/100 network, the Gigabit Network Switch simply plugs in for instant high performance. Transfer data up to 100X faster than traditional Ethernet with the secure and reliable 5-Port Gigabit Network Switch.
* Note the standard transmission rate—1000Mbps—is the physical data rate. Actual data throughput and distance will be lower, depending on the interference, network traffic, building materials, and other conditions.
- 5 Ports for connecting multiple wired devices
- Gigabit speeds up to 1000Mbps*
- Installs quickly, and offers convenient backward-compatibility
- Data transfers up to 100x faster than traditional Ethernet
- Auto-sensing ports automatically adjust speed to network and cabling performance
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70C|
|Operating Humidity||10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40C|
|Input Current||100 - 240V|
|Output Voltage||5V DC|