At a Glance:
- Multimode fiber optic patch cable for high-speed data connections
- Ideal for 10GB Ethernet network applications
- Backward compatible with existing network equipment
- Two LC connectors at each end for rapid deployment
- Multimode optical fiber to transmit data over short distances
1. Multimode optical fiber OM3 Rated
2. LC Duplex male connectors
TRANSMIT DATA WITH EASE
Establish high-speed data connections within your local area network using the Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable. The multimode patch cable is backward compatible with existing network equipment and offers three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fibers..
LC CONNECTORS FOR QUICK DEPLOYMENT
The Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable features two LC multimode male connectors at each end, eliminating the need for splicing for fast setup. Suitable for use with transceivers such as SFP.
MULTIMODE FIBER FOR BACKBONE APPLICATIONS
Ideal as part of a backbone network, this fiber optic cable uses laser-optimized multimode fiber that has a larger diameter and greater light-gathering capacity than a single-mode fiber. With a core diameter of 50 microns and a cladding diameter of 125 microns, this fiber is better suited for transmitting data over short distances, such as within an office building.
MEETS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
This product is classified as an OM3 multimode optical fiber cable under ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission) standard 11801.
- 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- 100% tested for reliabilty and performance
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Use with LED and VCSEL light sources
- Ideal for campus and backbone applications
- Maximum 300 Meters for 10Gb transmission speeds
- Designed for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Backward compatible, works with legacy networks
|Max Attenuation (dB/km) at 850nm/1310nm:||2.5/0.7|
|Minimum Return Loss @ 850nm/1310nm||20dB/20dB|
|Cable Type||Patch cable - OM3|
|Cable Characteristic||Fiber optic|
|Connector on First End||2 x LC/PC multi-mode - male|
|Connector on Second End||2 x LC/PC multi-mode - male|