Two computers. One monitor. No problem. Business professionals who bring home their laptops spend countless evenings in front of a small display and cramped keyboard. Thanks to Flip, you can now use your big monitor and full-sized keyboard for both your laptop and home computer. It's simple. Just press the remote to flip your monitor from one computer to the next. Flip is also great for connecting your old and new desktop computers, so you can access files and programs effortlessly using the same monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
Device Type: KVM / audio switch - 2 ports
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces: Display / video : 2 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), Keyboard / mouse : 2 x 4 pin USB Type A, Audio : 2 x mini-phone 3.5 mm, Keyboard / mouse : 2 x 4 pin USB Type A, Display / video : 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), Audio : 1 x mini-phone 3.5 mm
Width: 4 in
Software / System Requirements
OS Required: Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Apple MacOS X 10.3 or later
Service & Support: 3 years warranty
- Shares one monitor, keyboard, and mouse between computers;
- Shares one set of speakers between computers;
- Connects instantly to notebook computers;
- Supports PC and Mac notebook and desktop computers;
- Features a 2-color LED that indicates which computer Flip is accessing;
- Includes 2 built-in cables to connect computers;
- Installs in 3 easy steps with no software required.