version of firmware is available for your
F9K1102 N600DB Wireless Router
Firmware Version Information:
Belkin Wireless Router Version : 3.03.25
Release Date : 05/10/2013;
Image location : http://nextnet.belkin.com/update/files/F9K1102/v3/WW/F9K1102_WW_3.03.25.bin
This update (version 3.03.25) includes:
- Added Print Network Information feature allowing you to print your network’s security information onto a card that is the same size as the one that came with your router
- Added Parental Internet Controls allowing for a schedule to be set up that controls internet privileges per device connected to the network
- The Mobile User Interface has improved. The display of Router Options has been enhanced visually. Menu items can be collapsed and expanded
- PPTP support has been added to the types of network connections
- The Firmware Update Page now will automatically check for a firmware update once accessed from the router’s Dashboard. If an update is found, you can apply the update to your router with three simple clicks.
Version 3.00.11 includes:
- Fixes issue where iOS 6 hotspot launcher feature would run automatically when first configuring the router and potentially cause issues. Access the setup via http://router/ in your browser as normal.
- Improves loading times of HTML pages both in the browser based setup and the firmware interface.
you wish to update the firmware in your Belkin Router, click
'Download NOW' below to get the file. Save the file to a folder on
your computer where you can find it later. Browse to the file from
the 'Firmware Update' page. Select the file, then click 'Update'.
Click here for full instructions
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document. Click here
to get Adobe Acrobat