version of firmware is available for your
F9K1103 N750 Wireless Router
Firmware Version Information:
Belkin Wireless Router Version : 1.10.16n
Release Date : 01/04/2013;
Image location : http://nextnet.belkin.com/update/files/F9K1103/v1/WW/F9K1103_WW_1.10.16n.bin
Changes since version 1.00.16:
- Fixed issue where router would not fall back to secondary NTP server if primary one failed to respond.
- Removed NTP server IP entry that was no longer available.
How to enable IntelliStream
2. Added Parental Control – Website Filters feature to the router
How to enable Website Filters
3. Added Media Server Powered by Twonky feature – DLNA media server for sharing videos, music and pictures from the attached USB storage device to DLNA/UPNP devices on the network.
How to enable Media Server
4. Added IPv6 Support – Added fully IPv6 support.
How to enable IPv6 connection types.
you wish to update the firmware in your Belkin Router, click
'Download NOW' below to get the file. Save the file to a folder on
your computer where you can find it later. Browse to the file from
the 'Firmware Update' page. Select the file, then click 'Update'.
Click here for full instructions
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document. Click here
to get Adobe Acrobat