version of firmware is available for your
F9K1002 N300 Wireless Router
Firmware Version Information:
Belkin Wireless Router Version : 5.00.15
Release Date : 2013.12.05
Image location :http://nextnet.belkin.com/update/files/F9K1002/v5/WW/F9K1002_WW_5.00.15.bin
This update (version 5.00.15) includes:
- Firmware UI improvements for mobile browsers, new collapsible menu system for advanced sections.
- Added support for PPTP connection types (In regions that support them)
- Added Dashboard FW update notifications and setup style automatic firmware update process in the GUI.
- Various stability and endurance improvements, various other smaller firmware fixes.
Version 5.00.08 includes:
How to enable Website Filters
- Browser does not default to the correct default language automatically
- Unable to unlock the Firmware GUI Dashboard by clicking the "Advanced Settings" link in the Dashboard page when the Dashboard is Locked
- Browser displays ISP configuration page instead of firmware "Checking for Updates" page immediately after "Establishing Dynamic Connection"
- Router's WPA security Key can be seen in clear text on chrome's "view page source" when the dashboard is locked
you wish to update the firmware in your Belkin Router, click
'Download NOW' below to get the file. Save the file to a folder on
your computer where you can find it later. Browse to the file from
the 'Firmware Update' page. Select the file, then click 'Update'.
Click here for full instructions
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document. Click here
to get Adobe Acrobat