version of firmware is available for your
F9K1001 N150 Wireless Router
Firmware Version Information:
Belkin Wireless Router Version : 4.00.07
Release Date : 02/08/2013
Changes since 4.00.05
1. Fixed issue where the firmware interface login password would be incorrectly stored and the user would not be able to log back in. Only affected certain browsers.
2. Added function for router to change its local address if modem has a 192.168.2.X address range to prevent connection issues.
3. Corrected LED behavior when in AP only mode.
4. Fixed issue where routers web GUI would become unavailable when the router is extremely busy.
5. Improved router endurance under long term tests.
6. Fixed various minor web GUI issues.
Image location :http://nextnet.belkin.com/update/files/F9K1001/v4/WW/F9K1001_WW_4.00.07.bin
you wish to update the firmware in your Belkin Router, click
'Download NOW' below to get the file. Save the file to a folder on
your computer where you can find it later. Browse to the file from
the 'Firmware Update' page. Select the file, then click 'Update'.
Click here for full instructions
will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document. Click here
to get Adobe Acrobat