Mini DisplayPort™ to DVI AdapterNEW
FROM LAPTOP SCREEN TO MONITOR IN 1080P RESOLUTION
With the Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter, you can view your laptop's content on a larger monitor in high-definition 1080p resolution. The adapter connects to a DVI cable (sold separately) and to the Mini DisplayPort input on your MacBook, Ultrabook, or tablet. It is ideal for watching movies or sharing photos on a larger screen.
Note: This adapter plugs into the Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt™ port found on MacBooks and many Ultrabooks and tablets. Please check your device to confirm compatibility. A DVI cable (sold separately) is required for use. The adapter is equipped for video only. A separate audio cable is required to stream audio.
DURABLE DESIGN RESISTS WEAR AND TEAR
The adapter features molded strain relief for flexibility at the connection points, reducing wear and tear from frequent use. A white label helps you identify which end is up for easy, quick insertion.
PLUG AND PLAY WHEREVER YOU GO
Measuring 5 inches long, the adapter is a pocket-sized, portable accessory for connecting to a television or monitor at home or away. When used with a DVI cable (sold separately), the adapter offers quick plug-and-play capability that is ideal for presentations or watching movies at a friend's house.
At A Glance:
- Connects laptop to DVI-enabled monitor or HDTV
- Transmits video in high-definition 1080p resolution
- Plug and play for seamless connection to external displays
- Reliable connection with molded strain relief
- Compact, portable 5-inch length
- Requires separate DVI cable
- Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
- 5” adapter
- Easy plug and play allows seamless display of your laptop and tablet content to an external monitor or projector
- Molded-strain relief provides flexibility at the connection points
- Video only. Need separate audio cable
|Connectors||Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI Female|
|Adapters Cables Included||1x Adapter Included|
MacBook Air 11”
MacBook Air 13”
MacBook Pro 13”
MacBook Pro 15”
MacBook Pro 17”