Your Connected Equipment Claim against Belkin Components will be processed subject to the following conditions:
1. The Belkin product must be shipped to our corporate office together with a fully complete claim form. We strongly recommend shipping with a carrier who provides a tracking number. Belkin Components is not responsible for parcels lost in transit. Your claim cannot be processed if Belkin does not receive the product. The costs of shipping shall be borne solely by the purchaser. Ship to the following address with a carrier who provides a tracking number.
2. Include a copy of the receipt of purchase of the Belkin product and a completed copy of this claim form signed and dated. Include any receipts for the damaged devices and/or repair documentation or quotes if applicable. Lack of supporting documentation may result in delay when processing your claim.
3. If we do not receive the surge protector within 30 business days from the date of this claim form, Belkin Components will consider the claim officially closed.
4. Please keep a copy of your freight receipt or tracking number for future reference. Your claim will be null and void if Belkin does not receive the product.
5. If you have any questions please read through the Belkin Connected Equipment Warranty. You may check the status of your claim by calling Belkin Components at 00 800 22355 460, +44 (0)1933 35 2000 Ext 2900 or email email@example.com.
Click here to download the Belkin Claim Form.
Q.- What happens next?
Q.- How long does the claim procedure take?
Q.- Why does the claim form ask about my Homeowner's insurance?
Q.- Do I need to ship the damaged equipment?
Q.- Why do I have to pay for shipping?
1% of every purchase goes back into the community.