Printer Troubleshooting VPN Troubleshooting
- Is the product turned on? The AC adapter may be unplugged, or extension power cord may not be plugged in properly. Verify that all cables are plugged properly.
- Is the network cable or USB cable connected properly? The network (LAN) cable or USB cable may be unplugged or have bad contacts. Verify the cable connections.
- Is your PC connected to a network? If your PC is networked to LAN, try to see if your PC is connected to other network PCs or if you can browse the Internet. Verify that the network is working properly.
- Is the Link LED of the Hub turned on? If the Link LED of the Hub is not turned on, it may not be connected properly. Exchange network cables or verify the connection.
- Is the network cable broken? The network cables used for a network may be broken. Particularly, the cables put on the floor in an office have higher possibility of damage. Verify the network cables.
- Did you install any software just before your trouble occurred? The software may be causing a problem. Remove the software you installed and re-install it.
- Does the same problem occur after rebooting your PC? Rebooting the PC may solve the problem.