- MIXIT↑™ Metallic USB-C™ to USB-C Charge Cable (Also Known as USB Type C v)
- MIXIT↑™ 2.0 USB-A to USB-C™ Charge Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- USB-C™ 45W Home Charger + Cable
- Mixit DuraTek™ USB-C™ Cable Built with DuPont™ Kevlar®
- THUNDERBOLT 3 (40Gbps) CABLE (0.5m)
- 3.1 USB-C™ to USB-C Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- 3.1 USB-C™ to Micro-B Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- 2.0 USB-C to Micro USB Charge Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C)
- 2.0 USB-C™ to Mini-B Charge Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- 2.0 USB-C™ to USB-B Printer Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- 3.0 USB-C™ to USB-A Adapter (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable (USB-C™ to USB-C, 3.3-ft/1-m)
- USB-C™ to HDMI Adapter (Also known as Type-C™)
- 3.1 USB-A to USB-C™ Cable (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- USB-C™ Car Charger + Cable
- USB-C™ Car Charger with Hardwired USB-C Cable and USB-A Port
- USB-C™ Car Charger + USB-C Cable
- USB-C™ to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- USB-C™ to VGA Adapter (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- USB-C™ 4-Port Mini Hub (Also Known as USB Type-C™)
- MIXIT↑™ USB-C™ to USB-C Charge Cable (Also Known as USB Type C)
- LESS MESS:
Just a single cable let's you transfer data at incredible speeds, power and charge other devices, as well as deliver incredible audio and video resolution.
- NO UP OR DOWN ORIENTATION:
Reversible design lets you plug in to your device in any direction.
Improved cables and connectors allow USB 3.1 to transfer data at up to 10Gbps*
- Up to 20X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- Up to 12x faster than FireWire
- Up to 2x faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
Charge an array of devices, faster. USB 3.1 also supports up to 60W of power for other devices such as printers, monitors, hard drives, and even laptops.
Like previous USB standards, it also lets you charge and sync connected devices at the same time.
* Maximum data transfer rates depend on connected device capabilities
WHICH CABLES DO YOU NEED?
Get maximum speed and power out of your USB-C enabled devices. Just look at the port of the device that you want to connect to your MacBook to where your would normally connect a USB cable and we'll recommend the cable you'll need to connect it. Or, check out our USB-C Cable Finder to find the right USB-C cable for you.
** Requires your existing USB cable in conjunction with the adapter.