- 3.1 USB-A 轉 USB-C™ 線纜（USB Type-C™）
- 3.1 USB-C™ 轉 USB-C 線纜（USB Type-C™）
- MIXIT↑™ 2.0 USB-A 轉 USB-C™ 充電線纜（USB Type-C™）
- Thunderbolt™ 3 線纜 (USB-C™ to USB-C) (1m) (USB Type-C™)
- MIXIT↑™ DuraTek™ USB-C™ 轉 USB-A 線纜 (USB Type-C™)
- Thunderbolt™ 3 線纜 (USB-C™ to USB-C) (100W) (0.5 米) (USB Type-C™)
- USB-C™ 45 瓦特家用充電器 + 線纜
- Mixit DuraTek™ USB-C™ 線纜 (使用 DuPont™ Kevlar® 纖維製造) (USB Type-C™)
- MIXIT↑™ USB-C™ 轉 USB-C 線纜（USB Type C™）
- MIXIT↑™ 金屬色 USB-C™ 轉 USB-C 線纜（USB Type C™）
- BOOST↑UP™ 雙連接埠車用充電器 + USB-A 轉 USB-C 線纜
- USB-C™ 車用充電器 + USB-C 線纜 (USB Type-C™)
- USB-C THUNDERBOLT™ 3 (40Gbps) 線纜 (2 米)
- USB-C 家用充電器 + USB-C 轉 USB-C 線纜 (USB Type-C™)
- USB 3.1 USB-C™ 轉 Micro-B 線纜（USB Type-C™）
- 3.1 USB-C™ to USB-C Cable (100W) (USB Type-C™)
- LESS MESS:
Just a single cable let's you transfer data at incredible speeds, power and charge other devices, as well as deliver incredible audio and video resolution.
- NO UP OR DOWN ORIENTATION:
Reversible design lets you plug in to your device in any direction.
Improved cables and connectors allow USB 3.1 to transfer data at up to 10Gbps*
- Up to 20X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps)
- Up to 12x faster than FireWire
- Up to 2x faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
Charge an array of devices, faster. USB 3.1 also supports up to 60W of power for other devices such as printers, monitors, hard drives, and even laptops.
Like previous USB standards, it also lets you charge and sync connected devices at the same time.
* Maximum data transfer rates depend on connected device capabilities
WHICH CABLES DO YOU NEED?
Get maximum speed and power out of your USB-C enabled devices. Just look at the port of the device that you want to connect to your MacBook to where your would normally connect a USB cable and we'll recommend the cable you'll need to connect it. Or, check out our USB-C Cable Finder to find the right USB-C cable for you.
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad 2018
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- Chromebook Pixel
- USB-C Charger
- USB-C Battery Pack
- USB-C Smartphone
** Requires your existing USB cable in conjunction with the adapter.