INTERN PRODUCT MANAGEMENT (Unpaid) at SCHIPHOL-RIJK
What you’ll do
This internship position will start each year in August/September and in January/February for a period of 5 to 6 months, or longer (depending on your course!). As an intern at Belkin, you will get solid exposure to Product Management and Marketing in a fascinating international setting. This is an excellent learning opportunity within a supportive, friendly and stable organization.
How you’ll do it
The intern within a Product Management Business Unit is a mature, energetic individual that should take on the responsibility for product (marketing) management of the Belkin products within the specific Business Unit, including:
· Making sure all marketing collateral for our Protection & Personalization range is up-to-date and kept maintained (e.g. website, images, ppt, PCM, POGs).
· Implement new ranges of packaging to Belkin branding guidelines for product lines
· Work with Graphics on artwork changes, translations, and approvals
· Work with PM / Purchasing / Planning teams for product transitions and management of inventory
· Establish clear & concise communication mechanisms with all Belkin sales regions across Europe
· Help with operational management FAS forms, CP labels
· Work with vendors on arranging samples and sending them out to the regions
· Maintaining pricing in HSOE, keep price lists up-to-date
· Create cheat sheet and maintain product data
· Support the PM’s with event preparations
· Ad hoc tasks
What you’ll need
- Enrolled in University (HBO or University level) for the whole internship period
- Available for an internship at least 5 months or longer starting August/September or in January/February
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Pleasant with open personality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good PC skills, including MS Excel
- Team player
- Presenting and communicating information
- Learning and researching
- Planning and organising
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Adapting and responding to change
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
For more details and to apply for this position, email your CV and covering letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.belkin.com/careers
Facebook: Belkin Jobs
Belkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.