SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP (unpaid) at SCHIPHOL-RIJK, THE NETHERLANDS
What you’ll do
The internship will start in September/October or January/February of each year for a period of 5 months or longer (depending on your course!). As a Social Media intern at Belkin you will get solid exposure to community management in a fascinating international setting. This is an excellent learning opportunity within a supportive, friendly and stable organization.
Your role will be to assist the EMEA Community Manager by helping developing a social media strategy for a specific country, and to engage directly on the country’s social media channels (mainly Facebook and Twitter).
So, are you up for learning how social media strategies are applied into business, improving your communications skills, but mostly building and bounding within your team?
How you’ll do it
The intern is a mature, energetic individual that should take on the responsibility for the community management strategies, including:
- Assist in developing Belkin’s online community and social media strategy for a specific market
- Define a content strategy and calendar and assist in creating the assets (copy, localisation)
- Publish and engage on specific social media channels
- Analyse and report
- Assist with any other projects and tasks assigned by the EMEA Community manager
What you’ll need
- Enrolled in University (HBO or University level) for the whole internship period
- Currently studying Marketing, Communication or other relevant Business Studies
- Available for an internship at least 5 months or longer starting in September/October or January/February
- (Native/Fluent) German or Frech or Dutch or Russian or English and good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken) next to Russian/German
- Passionate about online communities and social media
- Accurate with a good attention to detail
- Pleasant open personality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good PC skills including MS Excel
- Team player
- Presenting and communicating information
- Learning and researching
- Planning and organising
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Adapting and responding to change
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
For more details and to apply for this position, email your CV and covering letter in English to: email@example.com
Visit us at www.belkin.com/careers
Facebook: Belkin Jobs
For creative roles, please ensure to have a link to your portfolio.
Belkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.