KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
What you’ll do
As Key Account Manager you will help build successful, long term relationships with corporate partners. You will work closely with chosen customers to maximise sales opportunities for Belkin products within agreed budgets and timeframes, by creating proposals, negotiating agreements, establishing partner and channel specific pricing, all while maintaining a strong overall relationship with key customers. The success of this role will be further reliant upon excellent communication skills, an analytical outlook and professional, confident manner.
How you’ll do it
- Sales Work: To maximize Belkin’s sales opportunities within the sector and to confirm its position as market leader through the effective merchandising, marketing and stock profiling of Belkin items, whilst reviewing competitor’s position, identifying potential or new market opportunities and all related sales opportunities and activities.
- Driving range listings of all the Belkin product families, in store presentation, and the marketing/promotion of those products key to increasing sell to, brand share, and end consumer purchases of Belkin products within the Retail/Telecom sector in Russia
- Review and analyse daily sales results and compare actual versus projected / plan results. Formulate plans to respond to the analysis.
- Diligently follow up on inventory management, turns, forecasts, replenishment orders, backorders, and any other account activities that will impact financial results for the account(s). Resolve or delegate any issues that arise as a result of the reviews.
- Understand how to communicate value propositions to key accounts and be able to present and close new business specifically on quotes for NPI and promotion plans.
- Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, and revenue resulting in gains in market share.
- Execute strategies to reduce risk on stock protections and sensibly invest in promotions and allowances, to ensure overall profitability.
- Effectively delegate and manage sales duties to exceed customer expectations.
- Regularly conduct inside or outside sales calls or store visits and provide customer notes for all meetings with clear actions, owners, and next steps.
- Relationship development: To ensure client satisfaction and to secure long term partnerships by taking overall responsibility for client relationship management, working closely with partners to maximize their margin opportunity whilst monitoring client satisfaction through quarterly reviews with clients and line manager.
- Communicate and update sales team members with strategic partner information and initiatives as required to ensure in house best practice sharing.
- Demonstrate an ability to build executive relationships at key accounts.
- Assist customers with all account related questions, issues, or concerns. Provide accurate and timely information to the customers on new products pricing quotes and launch.
- On a monthly basis to lead and to formulate sales activities/projects (account plans) to achieve sales and profit targets for current and prospective accounts.
- Effectively lead and manage sales duties to exceed customer expectations.
- Channel Management: Create agreement between new Retail partners and current Belkin distributors. Work closely with Russian distribution partners to ensure the commitments made to Retail accounts are executed.
- Ensure the successful and timely launch of New Products into the channel.
- Develop the merchandising, promotion, and marketing programs with channel marketing team for successful in store execution.
- Manage the orders from Retailer to Distributor and back to Belkin to ensure Retail customer needs supported.
- Study stock and sell out data to ensure stock of top skus at Russian distributor is to the optimal level to provide quick and 100% fulfilled orders to Retail customers.
- Develop and negotiate terms and conditions for accounts to manage overall profitability.
- Analyse and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate this information to all sales management and other departments as necessary.
- Personal Performance: To ensure maximum personal effectiveness through excellent communication of activities and successes with internal colleagues whilst making recommendations for process improvements.
- Take full responsibility for individual and relevant team actions
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of work experience in a sales environment, preferably in retail and telecom channels and in consumer electronics sphere.
- Managing more than 100 SKUs linked with rapid changeover due to quickly changing product roadmaps
- Experience in creating promotion ideas and bringing them to life
- Target orientated – financial and project execution related
- Able to work under pressure
- Driven to be the leader of a team
- Self-starter able to thrive via own motivation
- Analytical mind – monitor data to ensure sell out driving sell in
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Native Russia and Fluent in the English spoken and written language.
- You will have a full driving license.
What you’ve done
- Excellent knowledge of the market that Belkin is operating in.
- You have specific knowledge of the developments in technology and a working knowledge of the market sector and the marketing mix.
- You have strong and demonstrable business acumen and have a strategic commercial outlook.
- The success of this role will be further reliant upon excellent communication skills, an analytical outlook and professional, confident manner.
What you’re getting into
We’ve got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you’ll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
For more details and to apply for this position, email your CV and covering letter in English to: email@example.com
Visit us at www.belkin.com/careers
Facebook: Belkin Jobs
For creative roles, please ensure to have a link to your portfolio.
Belkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.