Thunderbolt™ Express DockNEW
Thunderbolt™ Express DockNEW
Thunderbolt wins Macworld Editor's Choice Award
"The best way to connect your MacBook to your other devices."
Introducing Thunderbolt™ Express Dock
The Belkin Thunderbolt™ Express Dock is an easy, powerful way to take advantage of Thunderbolt™ technology. The Thunderbolt™ Express Dock lets you use a single connection to create high-speed, reliable transfers between your laptop and up to eight other devices, including FireWire, Ethernet, USB, and daisy chaining multiple Thunderbolt™ devices.
So taking your laptop when you go, and bringing it home when you return means connecting with only one cable.
EASY IS BEAUTIFUL
With Thunderbolt™ Express Dock, all your drives, networking, input and output devices connect to the 8 ports on the back. It in turn connects to your laptop through one Thunderbolt™ port. In short, eight cables become one cable.
So taking your laptop when you go, and bringing it home when you return means dealing with a single cable. Which connects you to a very brave new world indeed.
Fast is Beautiful
Thunderbolt™ is a quantum leap forward. Suddenly everything is faster, easier, better. Thunderbolt™ moves data on two bidirectional 10Gbps channels. That's 20 times faster than USB 2.0, 12 times faster than FireWire 800. And it means an entire HD movie transfers in 30 seconds. A whole year of continuous music? 10 minutes. And thanks to the Belkin Thunderbolt™ Express Dock, life on your laptop is about to be very different. In a very good way.
Thunderbolt™ Cable not included with the Belkin Thunderbolt™ Express Dock.
Beautiful is beautiful
We thought that a technology as brilliant and beautiful as Thunderbolt™ deserved a dock that not only performs at the highest level, but looks the part as well. So we designed The Thunderbolt™ Express Dock with an elegant, low profile. Simple is beautiful, and Thunderbolt™ Express Dock is a shining example.
The Belkin Thunderbolt™ Cable is not included with the Belkin Thunderbolt™ Express Dock.
Plug into beautiful
From computer screen to big screen, the Belkin Mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI adapter allows you to stream all of your favorite audio and video content from your laptop to your HDTV in Full HD. Connect your Belkin Thunderbolt™ Express Dock to your HDTV using this Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter and a separate HDMI cable.
NOTE: The Thunderbolt™ and Mini DisplayPort™ connectors look identical, but there is a difference. Mini DisplayPort allows you to connect your laptop to a monitor with Mini DisplayPort, but does not transfer data. Thunderbolt™ is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort, but adds blazing fast 10Gbps speeds, for connecting additional devices, such as hard drives, and another monitor or HDTV.
Belkin offers a variety of Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt™ Adapters
Download HD feature film: 30 seconds
Sync a year’s worth of continuous music: 10 minutes
At A Glance:
- 20 times faster than USB 2.0
- 12 times faster than FireWire 800
- Transfer an entire HD movie in 30 seconds
- Sync a year’s worth of continuous music in 10 minutes
- Daisy chain up to 5 Thunderbolt-enabled devices
- Thunderbolt™ Cable not included
- Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock
- Power Adapter
- Connect 8 separate devices to your laptop through a single Thunderbolt cable (Cable sold separately)
- 1 Thunderbolt port to connect to laptop
- 1 Thunderbolt port to connect Thunderbolt devices (Daisy-chain up to 5 devices through one port)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 FireWire 800 port
- 1 3.5mm Headphone Output Jack
- 1 3.5mm Audio Input Jack
- 3 USB 3.0 ports (data transfer at 2.5Gbps max)
- Powered USB 3.0 Ports support USB Charging (500mA)
- Cable-management channel
- Thunderbolt enabled Mac computer (MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, and iMac)
- Mac OS X v10.8.4 or higher
- Note: Does not support tablet and iPad charging
- Note: Thunderbolt Express Dock is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2 technology
|Number of USB Ports||3.0|
|Number of Firewire Ports||1.0|
|Data Transfer Rate||10GbS|
MacBook Air 11”
MacBook Air 13”
MacBook Pro 13”
MacBook Pro 15”
MacBook Pro 17”