HDMI® to DVI CableNEW
SEAMLESS VIDEO TRANSMISSION FROM LAPTOP TO HDTV
This HDMI to DVI Cable is ideal for connecting a laptop with a DVI input to an HDTV so you can watch movies and TV shows, view photos, and more on the big screen. Use it to show presentations on a larger display or expand your workstation with a mirrored desktop. Compatible DVI-enabled devices include MacBooks, ultrabooks, laptops, and tablets.
Note: This cable is equipped for video only. A separate audio cable is needed to stream audio.
SUPPORTS HD 1080p RESOLUTION
The HDMI to DVI Cable supports a video resolution of 1080p, making it ideal for visually rich presentations or films. A high-quality molded-strain relief at the connection points provides flexibility when connecting devices, reducing strain on the cable.
At A Glance:
- Transmits 1080p video to devices enabled with HDMI technology
- Compatible with MacBooks, ultrabooks, laptops, and tablets
- Connects laptop DVI port to HDTV
- Easy plug and play
- Molded-strain relief provides flexibility at connection points
HDMI to DVI Cable
- Raised grips for easy, “right-side-up” identification
- Soft, pliable cord for easy installation and positioning
- Low-profile strain relief extends cable lifespan
- Highly conductive connectors for maximum data transfer