AC is next-generation Wi-Fi, providing greatly improved coverage and speeds up to 2.8x faster than traditional N routers*. The Belkin AC 1200 also enhances mobile device performance, and works seamlessly with Wi-Fi ‘N’ and ‘G’ devices. Get the most out of all your wireless devices and take home networking to the next level with the Belkin AC 1200 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router.
- 2.8X FASTER THAN N TECHNOLOGY*
Optimized performance for a new level of speed and reliable coverage to all your Wi-Fi devices.
- DUAL-BAND SPEED
Get the fastest dual-band speeds for video streaming and gaming—up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz)† for delivering maximum speed to multiple devices.
- UNITERRUPTED HD MOVIE STREAMING
Belkin’s proprietary Intellistream QoS (Quality of Service) automatically prioritizes video and gaming.
- HIGH-POWERED SIGNAL
Exclusive MultiBeam antenna technology provides maximum coverage virtually anywhere in the home.
- PARENTAL CONTROL
Blocks unsafe and inappropriate content automatically for all the devices on your network.
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE
Works seamlessly with ‘N’ and ‘G’ Wi-Fi devices.
- FOUR GIGABIT PORTS
Connect multiple wired devices at gigabit speeds.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
†The standard transmission rates—300Mbps or 867Mbps (for 5GHz), 300Mbps (for 2.4GHz), 54Mbps, and 11Mbps
- AC1200 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router
- Power Supply
- Setup CD with User Manual
- Networking Cable
- *Up to 2.8x faster physical data rate when compared to 802.11n Wi-Fi routers using two antennas to transmit and receive data. Actual speeds will vary depending on a number of factors. In order to achieve the best performance, router must be used with a compatible wireless device.†The standard transmission rates—300Mbps or 867Mbps (for 5GHz), 300Mbps (for 2.4GHz), 54Mbps, and 11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be l
Broadband Ethernet Internet connection with RJ45 At least one computer with:
Installed network interface card and TCP/IP networking protocol
Windows® XP 32 (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista® 32/64, or Windows 7 32/64; or Mac OS® X v10.5 and above
Internet Explorer® v7 or above, Firefox®, Google Chrome™, or Safari®
Minimum 1.8GHz processor
Minimum 512MB RAM
Wireless Standards with Link Rate
IEEE 802.11ac (draft 2.0) (up to 867Mbps for 5GHz‡)
IEEE 802.11n (up to 300Mbps for 2.4GHz/up to 300Mbps for 5GHz‡)
IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps‡)
IEEE 802.11a (up to 54Mbps‡)
IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps‡)
Wireless Operating Spectrum:
- Where to Buy