Designed to outperform cables that come with your audio device, Blue Series RCA Audio Cables provide a high-quality RCA connection for better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound. Blue Series RCA Audio Cables use advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials to reduce noise and interference and deliver cleaner, natural, more accurate sound from your components.
- Delivers better audio clarity and a more natural-sounding midrange with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity copper conductors
- Generates better high frequencies and a more realistic stereo image using precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material
- Creates precise contact and increased durability with a split-tip center pin and 6-cut, corrosion-resistant, 24k gold RCA connectors
- Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double-shielded construction
- Isolates noise with 100%-coverage aluminum/Mylar foil shield
- Creates a second layer of protection with tinned, copper spiral shielding
- Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper shielding
- VAR Channel Partners
©2010 Belkin International, Inc.